What is SOZO?
The SOZO Ministry is a unique inner healing and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and possibly with some of your relationships. With those connections healed, you can walk in the freedom to which you have been called.
- SOZO is simple, Spirit-led, and effective
- SOZO finds issues in minutes instead of weeks and months
- SOZO helps heal your relationship with God and other people
- SOZO provides freedom for the captive and healing for the broken hearted
- SOZO is the Greek word translated “saved, healed, and delivered.” SOZO carries the concept of ministering to the whole person in spirit, soul, and body.
“That if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you shall be saved [SOZO].” – Romans 10:9
“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save [SOZO] what was lost.” Luke 19:10
“But Jesus turning and seeing her said, “Daughter, take courage, your faith has made you well [SOZO], and at once the woman was made well [SOZO].” – Matthew 9:22
“And those who had seen it reported to them how the man who was demon-possessed had been made well [SOZO].” – Luke 8:36
THINGS TO KNOW…
- An online SOZO Application must be submitted before scheduling your SOZO appointment
- A SOZO session lasts approximately two hours and is conducted by two team members
- The SOZO team(2 people) will sit down with you and with the help of the Holy Spirit walk you through the process of freedom and wholeness
- SOZO is not a counseling session but a time of interacting with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for wholeness and freedom
WHY IS THERE A SUGGESTED DONATION?
While there is no charge for the SOZO sessions, there is a suggested donation to help with the ministry expenses and continued training of the team members.
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor;
he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all who mourn;
to grant to those who mourn in Zion—
to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit;
that they may be called oaks of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.
They shall build up the ancient ruins;
they shall raise up the former devastations;
they shall repair the ruined cities,
the devastations of many generations.