Inner Healing, Freedom and Wholeness
What is SOZO?
The SOZO Ministry is a unique inner healing and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and possibly with some of your relationships. With those connections healed, you can walk in the freedom to which you have been called.
Simple. Spirit-Led. Effective.
- finds issues in minutes instead of weeks and months
- helps heal your relationship with God and other people
- provides freedom for the captive and healing for the broken hearted
- is the Greek word translated “saved, healed, and delivered.”
- includes the concept of ministering to the whole person in spirit, soul, and body.
That if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you shall be saved [SOZO].
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save [SOZO] what was lost.
But Jesus turning and seeing her said, “Daughter, take courage, your faith has made you well [SOZO], and at once the woman was made well [SOZO].
And those who had seen it reported to them how the man who was demon-possessed had been made well [SOZO].
What Should I Expect?
Things to Know about SOZO
- An online SOZO Application must be submitted before scheduling your SOZO appointment
- A SOZO session lasts approximately two hours and is conducted by two team members
- The SOZO team (2 people) will sit down with you and with the help of the Holy Spirit walk you through the process of freedom and wholeness
- SOZO is not a counseling session but a time of interacting with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for wholeness and freedom